TNPSC Assistant Agriculture officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Agriculture officer Recruitment announced Assistant Agriculture officer posts through TNPSC Assistant Agriculture officer notification 2023. Eligible candidates can apply in online at http/www.tnpsc.gov.in:/
Kindly share this post to your friends and neighbor’s this also helpful to they.
Organization Name: Assistant Agriculture officer
TNPSC Agricultural Officer (AO) Recruitment 2023;
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TSPSC) recruitment 2023 is going to release TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer recruitment 2023 for Assistant Agriculture officer posts in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service to fill all the vacant positions. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the posts can go through TNPSC Assistant Agriculture officer official notification 2023 to know eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, selection process etc.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer (AO) Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online, Vacancy, Exam Dates, Eligibility Syllabus Model Questions Papers
Post Name: Assistant Agriculture officer
Official Website: http/www.tnpsc.gov.in:/
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Assistant Agriculture officer posts in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service
Education Qualification :
Applicants should fulfill following eligibility conditions for recruitment of Assistant Agriculture officer posts.
• Must have passed Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination.
• Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
• Log on to the official website of TNPSC
• Register all the details through One Time Registration (OTR) link
• Enter all the details without any mistakes
• Submit form
Registration number will be generated and it will be sent to registered mobile number and e-mail id. Using registration number and date of birth details sign up in official website and then apply for the posts as per given instructions.
Candidate need to pay Examination fee Rs.150 is payable by online through Net Banking/credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
- Selection Process for Assistant Agriculture officer recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written test and Personal Interview.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
Dates will be updated soonAny queries visit official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here