TCS Hiring Work from home job who are willing to this job to apply soon, they are BPS Business Process Service and Information Technology application are invited. Candidate are kindly read instruction is careful before apply this posts.
About TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2022
Leading in the new normal has reinforced our global leadership position. It’s our privilege and pride to be acknowledged as a preferred partner of innovation and growth by our valued global customers. Likewise, we are proud to be the employer of choice among aspiring students. We are happy to be starting with the TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 – the disruptive democratized model that proved to be a game-changer for the entry-level talent ecosystem.
We invite you to take a first step in forging a fruitful partnership towards growth and transformational pursuits.
We are hiring B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2022.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
|Registration Date||15th August 2021|
|TEST DATE||30th August 2021 onwards|
|INTERVIEW DATE||To be announced post test results|
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose cateogory as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now (IT)||Click Here|
|Apply Now (BPS)||Click Here|
|Telegram group||Click Here|
|Whats App||Click Here|