CEN No. RRC- 01/2019 (Level -1 Posts)
Important Notice for Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAAs)
trained in Railway Establishment
1. In reference to Railway Recruitment Boards notice (Corrigendum & Amendment no.-
5) dated 22.04.2022, it is to inform that CCAAs trained in Railway Establishment shall
be given due weightage of marks obtained in their NCVT examination in preparation
of final merit list after conduct of CBT.
2. A link was made live from 22.07.2022 to 10.08.2022 for Course Completed Act
Apprentices (CCAAs) trained in Railways candidates to upload their details of marks
pertaining to NCVT examination. This link was live for those CCAAs who had
completed their Apprenticeship (In Railway Establishment) on or before last date for
registration of online application for this CEN i.e. on or before 12.04.2019 (Cutoff
date for completion of Apprenticeship) and filled up the required details in the
submitted online application.
3. Some candidates who have declared their qualification as ITI/NAC or CCAA
in the application form but have not ticked the column of being CCAA from
Railways, they could not upload their marks pertaining to NCVT examination.
4. Now, a modification link will once again be provided on all the official
websites of participating RRBs to those candidates who have declared their
qualification as ITI/NAC or CCAA but have not selected the column of being
CCAA from Railways (on or before 12/04/19) as they were earlier not sure
that RRB will provide weightage to them.
5. This link will give the last chance to all the eligible candidates to fill CCAA
data including marks pertaining to NCVT examination. Link will be live for
two days only i.e. on 12.09.2022 & 13.09.2022.
6. If the candidates fail to fill their NCVT marks, weightage of marks shall not
be given to them.
7. Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for latest updates
on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources.
8. Beware of touts who try to misguide candidates with fake promises of appointment
for jobs on illegal consideration. RRB selections are based on Computer Based Test
(CBT) and recruitment is based only on the merit of the candidates
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Official Website South: Click Here