Pharmacist Laboratory Specialist and Radiologist in Government Hospitals under the control of the Associate Director of Medical and Rural Welfare, Tiruvallur District are to be temporarily employed for control work at a rate of Rs. 12,000 / – per month for six months only. Those who are interested and qualified should read the notice given below for this job carefully.
Kindly share this post for your friends and neighbours through the top and bottom social icons. it will also helpful
- Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist – 6 பதவிகள்
2. Laboratory Technician – 6 பதவிகள்
3. Radiologist – 6 பதவிகள்
|Total Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Experience||No Need to Experience|
|Min Age||18 Years|
|Max Age||50 Years|
|Application Fees||No Fees for All Category|
How to apply:
Eligible and interested applicants for the above mentioned posts should send all their required Certificates of Education, Other Certificates and Certificate of Experience (if any) along with their photograph along with their biodata and send it by post to the address given below before the last date mentioned here.
Note: Late Application will be Rejected.
Associate Director (Medical and Welfare),
Tiruvallur Pin- 602001.
Based on the information provided by all the applicants the percentage of marks obtained by the applicants in the educational qualification and the names of the eligible persons will be listed based on the previous work experience.
Only persons so listed will be invited for interview. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the interview.
Interview invitation message will only be sent to the listed eligible persons for their mail ID or mobile number.
Join our Groups
- Tnpsc Most important Question and answers | Test -23
- 3614 Technician Posts | ONGC Notification 2022 | Last Date: 15.05.2022
- TNAU Recruitment 2022 | TN Govt Job post | Last Date: 26.04.2022
- Staff car driver Posts| India post job | Last Date: 18.05.2022
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Notification 2022 | 108 Assistant Professor Posts | Last Date: 02.05.2022
- Group 2 | Box Question 6 th history Important statement