Intelligence Bureau – Ministry of Home Affairs has notification announced for the post of JIO(Juniour Intelligencer officer) Posts Has Announced. Interested candidates can apply on or before 23 June 2023. Who are willing in this job notification Please Read Full Notification and then apply.
Kindly Share this Posts for your friends and relatives.
Organization: Intelligence Bureau – Ministry of Home Affairs
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 797 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Junior Intelligence Officer
Official Website: http://www.mha.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
Junior Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Technical (JIO-II/Tech) – 797 Posts
Diploma in Engineering in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & ·communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute Or
Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute Or
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute.
Required Age Limit
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 27 Years
Junior Intelligence Officer: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
- Skill Test
- Interview/Personality Test
- All candidates should pay the Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.450/-
- Male candidates of UR, EWS, and OBC categories pay the Examination Fee in addition to Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.450/- + Rs.50/-
- Ex-Servicemen who. have already secured employment in- the civil side under Central Govt. in Group -‘C’ post on a regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the examination fee, i.e. Rs. 50/- also along with recruitment processing charges of Rs. 450/-.
- Banking charges, if applicable, will be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply for Online Mode:
Step 1: Log on to the official website www.mha.gov.in
Step 2: Candidates can apply only online.
Step 3: Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
Step 4: Pay the application fee, if needed.
Step 5: Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
Starting Date: 03.06.2023
Closing Date: 23.06.2023
Notification Link : Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here